Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where To Buy Famous Stars And Straps Mall :33

Sometimes I do not deserve love
sometimes I feel I do not deserve to dream
and some others I am indebted to all that I get to raise

You know I only got to mourn ...
... for your beauty that came to dazzle me?

sin I know someday pay
having stolen so great to be
my hands tremble at the thought ...

... If I try to remember
I can not stop looking for the possibility

surrendering to what reaches

star
awaits me today my heart began to break
and like a fairy tale
prince arrived in time to save the princess warrior

that pudor draw his soul ...

You know I only got to smile ...
... to see that you also had your eye on me?

Because it is not just an animal instinct that pure genetic
more
and while I feel my tears roll
thanking whoever for bringing you to this place

0 comments:

Post a Comment