Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cheesy I Love You Quotes lestat_sara @ 2010-12-22T12:26:00

Sometimes I think it's too simple
while listening to another door closed and your face

dislocated by the sound of my invisible
mourn cry
While
this belongs to you all the things I wanted to tell you
are here, although I no longer are
feel that I can not make you a. ..

And in the morning twilight with bed bloody

looked for the reason to continue
but I know that this song is just for you


closed window watching
smiles again sometimes I still think that maybe
it was not ...

But
all I know is that this is for you
and morning twilight
mewoke up in a bloody bed
but I know that this song
only

wrote for you I know I forget
in the light of your new awakening

day and you will go back up to be
while I as usual on the ground
always behind

0 comments:

Post a Comment