Friday, November 5, 2010

West Coast Choppers Silverado Ss ...

It is as if suddenly ... being so fucking fucked ... all give a 180 º ... Changing your point of view ... your luck ... think ... at a time ... the world gave you back ... Today surrender at your feet ...

After all suffered ... all lived ... comes out well ... and see a glimmer of hope by drawing a smile on my face ... friends ... Romance ... laughter ... crying ... all part of us in this cycle that never ends and that continues and will continue rolling until you reach the end of our days and experiences ...

I have had to suffer for a good time ... now ... will not know how or why, but I can say ... I smile unafraid to crack ... as they once did ... again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment