Thursday, November 18, 2010
Male Brazilian Wax Chicago 17/noviembre/2010
already knew that the release was that day, but was seguraa would not attend, maybe I would go another day (: with tavo, rocks, martin, shei & xD maybe someone else, but in the afternoon had to go and see what English School with curiosity, so we met had a good time, try to have a good time next to my friends, we saw that Fernando was smoking by the way, we were to see us the next day, I had commented that the tickets had Release parael HarryPotter, hate him at that time, he had tickets, would see & I would expect more days, but at last see her, the fact is that I said maybe SUMAMAD hesitate to go, really I do not her mother wanted not only Quesea said that has to be, at 9:30 pm my friend calls my chandle, I was relaxed, & mask haha, told me to arrange for a movie, I asked permission & PERMISSION GRANTED. along the way we were joking with curi, Joshua & Joshua's friend, arrived at the cinema just in time 10:29 am & the time on the ticket deciaa 10:30:), do not buy anything, I would do next, we had to find a good seat, we ran through the halls to have adequate, curi & the girl were by bocadilllos were the trailers. suddenly everyone is silent & magic began ...
gray clouds again appears on the screen, the logo of warner bros and looks rusty, was filled with emotion, began to run the movie to see how handsome Harry noticed that since ah, ewhere e scena a spell hermione Obliviate .. was very TRIZTAN see how gradually faded the imaagen of hermione in each of the photos of their parents, love every part of the movie, as Ron & Hermione is less possible to continue hiding their mutual intereza, rei for many parts of the movie, I still feel need to see her again, not to describe scenes that were so, the movie exceeded my expectations, I did mourn more than I expected, I think that was the movie with that but hey cried I could not take my eyes from the screen, would not eat, it was a pleasure to see, coming out of the movie, my face solo had a face & was happy, is Hermoza feel so great and intangible, love the smiles, when Harry Hermione BAILO to cheer, love the little big moon, that character is divine love Dobby ♥ looked like a little elf with much love to give, suffered the death of Mad-Eye Moody, $, & Howard miss the tour, teachers concerned about students, Dumbledore, estableciento order & dealing with the enemy, surprised, uniforms, now I look cravings the next installment, I'm glad that has been divided into two parts (:, I think I have that for all these months.
-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment