fans that reminds mee how nice it is frankIero (L)} , this timidity, his style so unique & & I guess also the fact that call him "weird" "Freaky," " JACKO "Of course I found it offensive & I hate to ruin that people put labels without understanding how much pueeden hurt & all that, being different?., & biien said he was a little crazy for a few eccentricities, I must admit that I love eccentric things & people, by the I think that really dare to make & do what they want without caring whether the rest seems right at hand, not hurt anyone ¬¬'...& it is understandable that people are so, so always call the great geniuses & the great people who really add something to the world, including: Galileo Galilei ... dying at the stake just for expressing their scientific advances, the iguaal that Christopher Columbus & ; to know Jesus Christ
{and I am religious &} that speak after , & finally, I think TRIZTAN be mocked on a lesson learned eh, not good mock others for their shortcomings or limitations, & I find it regrettable Dead that after I had to intereza in the D:, now give me every time triztesa Pazan something & can not stand the failure to mourn ... soooy so pathetic I know ... but managed to overcome something eh ... hahahaah: D, now I admire his music, his talent for dancing, & I love being that was, that love for humanity, (L) even without merecerlo.Hay people born to be good & take on the bad comics is not that far from the realidad.el was a superhero.
peace.
& amp; amp; no one can judge anyone even knowing. that do not really know what ah really be happening.
{and I am religious &} that speak after , & finally, I think TRIZTAN be mocked on a lesson learned eh, not good mock others for their shortcomings or limitations, & I find it regrettable Dead that after I had to intereza in the D:, now give me every time triztesa Pazan something & can not stand the failure to mourn ... soooy so pathetic I know ... but managed to overcome something eh ... hahahaah: D, now I admire his music, his talent for dancing, & I love being that was, that love for humanity, (L) even without merecerlo.Hay people born to be good & take on the bad comics is not that far from the realidad.el was a superhero.
peace.
& amp; amp; no one can judge anyone even knowing. that do not really know what ah really be happening.
0 comments:
Post a Comment