Thursday, July 23, 2009

How Do I Block Someone On Yahoo Personals everything's Magic♥


"only real thing in the world" ♥



I think mainly it was the sweet image of the (L) Harry Potter & ... I really loved, it seemed a very sweet boy ... & yet it seems to me, I'll always be in love with that character actor NO but if character, but eh here my infidelity, recently I feel an attraction to the young Ron Weasley .. . is that until now I realize that your hair not only llI loved my attention now I find that I like & me:).

yesterday ...

again the emotion I traveled all over, like those 5 times back but also as the number is increasing nostalgia is close to ending, magic would go away? , subtract not only followed her down as a valuable piece of reading & film: *] While in the room anxiety was eating my nachos: D xDDD '& at last the gray clouds loomed on the screen & shout., hahahah, & it was fun while all were silent on that I happen I LOVE YOU. 'wn hahahha sooo crazy.
not know if I am, the direction of the film, or that I feel that I lack a little extra dose of that mystery ah always possessed but this time I delight a lot of scenes where the love lavished & what killed me was more obvious These samples intereza of Hermioney to Ron, who both have always felt mutual intereza have failed to recognize but the crying hermioney was the passing of acceptance & mourn at her, I could not hold back, haha no more you cry in that scene where he runs after precensia Hermioneys with our eyes watery, the death of Cedric , how to overcome .. : (& Not now for the 7 & more deaths, I can only say that Harry Potter is exceptional as amm ah book & film had its ups and downs but we leave a good taste in your mouth & memorable scenes in our minds

0 comments:

Post a Comment