I have not ponder here ... and it's incredible ... as a simple book can make you rethink all the things I have believed until now.
The book in question is called "the pell freda" or Castilian "Cold Skin", the book is quite simple to explain the reasoning behind, but not so when it transmits voice, a completely different, a sole, a maximum state of despair in conditions almost insurmountable, of course, maybe I'm like a fucking goat and really all are conclusions that have nothing to do ... but at least ... I have felt.
The world goes round and round, and we walk on it, blinded by a flashing light that does not leave us in peace or sun or shade, the lightin which we believe to be masters of everything around us as if scientific progress reached with the nature or knowledge of the universe, all, always supervised by the consistent evidence of a cycle, we can not and we are even further from understand.
Another issue, and this even trickier is as it is mentioned in the book are never close enough to the ones we love nor far enough away from those who hate, love someone like that, and that that person just showing affection cold and distant, but maybe it's more than enough for the way you see the world, it is inconceivable to many minds, and try to change your way of putting it is pure selfishness also know that your only salvation is
0 comments:
Post a Comment