Nadamaz
clauzura want to go to to see MINOVIAALEZVIGAYANDZETZUAL ... NADAMAZ EH ¬ ¬ hahaha: D muii coolel
ONCH program & CHON ♥ xDDD
& darlez that no one dezcanzo to loz not worth it haaay ... so why not laugh ... I need oxygen & NI ME Tapan NOSE: D
happy? Zoe porzupuezto
POWERFUL
° as Juanzon & hearts ; & GIRLS Gerarway TRAUMADITA ahahah hair I paint it RED MAZ MAZ CHUKI PEOPLE XDI'll take, photographs
IN THE ZAANGRE
& liveliness ZER MI ... ♪
-hahaha I was saying cocaine: D
another roll, otracopá, otrobezo a fragment inc
black slidesz zuz pajaroz had nidoz:), ze ezaz nestled between peak zu cozitaz that gathered in the path of diaa 'at first seemed a zerpiente & dezpuez ZORPREZITA, D, Zilver was a cute little bird with a beak that conquiztador ... aaah tiempoz tripping over a stone inzignificante? or both.
._______________________________.' 25/06/2009 Aia
zuceden tantaz cozaz & Laz here stillness fills arbolez loz COPAZ of the auzencia of emotion longing makes ze, ze ezcatimiza ... deztila value between loz dedoz of anything that ze zu laughs all Aia ♥ Aia
I can count but I have muchaz cozaz animoz ziquiera of Eztoo:) but no furniture29/06/2009 @ cutewithoutthee said
uh, and I remembered I had an account at METRO xDDDDD, I adore mylove (L), we separated
km distances, but we are very close friends ♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment