We stayed in touch the next few months, I was chatting with her by phone almost 3 hours lol hahaha remember the bills that was the only one who fucked my sister, but still keep talking, I met to his sister's bitch I really like him and his nephew xD hahaha AFTER & amp; eacute; s we kept in touch by text messages, hahaha it was great! The day the school bus stopped to scold these cum xD hahahaha. I remember we saw BBBB at the same time. Awwww. After that I waited again, all attacked me in the PL forum, but I still kept strong for her, a promise is a promise. I also remember that before last, that I spoke with her on the phone was cool, we were again a long time. That was the last time we did. (Talking on the phone imbeciles ¬ ¬)
After that everything changed
0 comments:
Post a Comment