missing 12 minutes to 10, but I have to do this now. At the end of the day listen # LostTree \u0026lt;3 hahahahaha well, how does it start?
First of all, I thank God for giving me another year of life, for protecting me all the time & for loving me as it has done until today. Just want to thank my mother has been with me all the time, & although sometimes they really pass v. .. yes, I love her very much xD. Yesterday I slept very late, printing projects and things like that! I hope & Serg wawawawa not bother to deliver an incomplete. Baaah bad memory for me today infectaron with that> _ \u0026lt;#$%^&* cole virus> _ \u0026lt;that is infecting the world D: All for a girl too> _ \u0026lt;GRR !!!!!!! !!!!! I have to fix it:)
I also had a very difficult math test, and I think wayayay reprobaré u_u anyways, with the gay teacher and I have a good rates: DD xDD Hope the same with profezorra blame us all the time by throwing garbage into the desktop, I exempt *-* waaaay to study how nice xD but very agggh stressful & sometimes.
Right now I talk to my # HoneyBee @ Miizhii who is reading about Dudu. Aggggh> _ \u0026lt;todayIvan bisexual hundred xDDD hahaha ntc bro:) Just to thank Dick Guys Up Collective although sometimes pass through their nonsense and abuse I love it:)
The kids using the internet to make my life waaaaaaa (L) OBVIOUSLY Among them are: Danny, Aaron, My son, Adolfo:), My HoneyBee \u0026lt;3, & bueeeh are more but they know that I am too lazy to write them, just know that I love:)
Timitha Tambiéna my beloved \u0026lt;3 that I love you and no you can imagine \u0026lt;3 I would say as much blowjob Edward Cullen type, but maybe I hate to tell you things like putabas DD: TEAMOVAMPIRE hahahaha \u0026lt;3 come on to kill the lights:) & amMY FUCKING LIFE Although not with me: / but you can not see me bitch *-* awww love that song! yes? (Not really, but I put & me weba clear)
They noticed as you start with accents and cock? and ended all sucked misspelled to wey xDDD ohhhhh! IVAN LLEGO DD: Finally, I'm going:) I hope one day and tomorrow is AWESOME:) and not like the past when the bus took my stuff * crying *
Thanks if you read this, if no, Ching RE TU PUTA MADRE CULEROOOO! Overall, not read it, do not know that I put xDDD
Pretend that my old friend, the fucking whore keke, hahahahahaahahaha # # elverguillas to win:)
THANK GOD! I LOVE YOU!
"17 have, 17 have, do not sing blowjob
First of all, I thank God for giving me another year of life, for protecting me all the time & for loving me as it has done until today. Just want to thank my mother has been with me all the time, & although sometimes they really pass v. .. yes, I love her very much xD. Yesterday I slept very late, printing projects and things like that! I hope & Serg wawawawa not bother to deliver an incomplete. Baaah bad memory for me today infectaron with that> _ \u0026lt;#$%^&* cole virus> _ \u0026lt;that is infecting the world D: All for a girl too> _ \u0026lt;GRR !!!!!!! !!!!! I have to fix it:)
I also had a very difficult math test, and I think wayayay reprobaré u_u anyways, with the gay teacher and I have a good rates: DD xDD Hope the same with profezorra blame us all the time by throwing garbage into the desktop, I exempt *-* waaaay to study how nice xD but very agggh stressful & sometimes.
Right now I talk to my # HoneyBee @ Miizhii who is reading about Dudu. Aggggh> _ \u0026lt;todayIvan bisexual hundred xDDD hahaha ntc bro:) Just to thank Dick Guys Up Collective although sometimes pass through their nonsense and abuse I love it:)
The kids using the internet to make my life waaaaaaa (L) OBVIOUSLY Among them are: Danny, Aaron, My son, Adolfo:), My HoneyBee \u0026lt;3, & bueeeh are more but they know that I am too lazy to write them, just know that I love:)
Timitha Tambiéna my beloved \u0026lt;3 that I love you and no you can imagine \u0026lt;3 I would say as much blowjob Edward Cullen type, but maybe I hate to tell you things like putabas DD: TEAMOVAMPIRE hahahaha \u0026lt;3 come on to kill the lights:) & amMY FUCKING LIFE Although not with me: / but you can not see me bitch *-* awww love that song! yes? (Not really, but I put & me weba clear)
They noticed as you start with accents and cock? and ended all sucked misspelled to wey xDDD ohhhhh! IVAN LLEGO DD: Finally, I'm going:) I hope one day and tomorrow is AWESOME:) and not like the past when the bus took my stuff * crying *
Thanks if you read this, if no, Ching RE TU PUTA MADRE CULEROOOO! Overall, not read it, do not know that I put xDDD
Pretend that my old friend, the fucking whore keke, hahahahahaahahaha # # elverguillas to win:)
THANK GOD! I LOVE YOU!
"17 have, 17 have, do not sing blowjob
0 comments:
Post a Comment