Monday, November 9, 2009

Wedding Card Pharases

is bisexuality? BFF but admit it: Soi trisexuals; bone to get him whatever, L hahahahaha xD u_u always

said I was your son becomes your gardener, and now I'm your sexual partner, how many things have happened between us? WOW! Many try to overcome, I say it again, I Love You:) recently told you how I could say something that no longer felt, but something made me remember that you were in those moments when you need someone more, you are the best that has happened in this pinshe virtual life, or be like your shorts full of sand pink hahahaha xD all the weaa xD but i dance dance with the clowns xD that hot walk almost lost his head cel: E hahaha

The photo is from when I was going according to get to know, WOW! I went to ACCURATERUZ just for you! and I think I would do it a thousand times more; L hahaha just makes me sad that I know D: that is to fear D: hahahaha you said you still remember when I was puteariamos cholos, L hahahaha and xD picture omaigadd (famously yours and mine) I told my mom said you were a rapist xD qe shit hahaha but my dad: @ bone, by the knowledge you fucking u_u no walk through the door with my shirt of AC / DC and I was looking for you: Insurance This dude brings a cartel in the C * What the phrase 'I am Olga' xDDD hahaha AvaSol? hahahahaa soon come to Juarez and we'll go to Juarez, D hahaha okay pinshe your city beautiful: D love her, but the ugly of the city is that I found you: E tambn reconozcooo it !!!!! xD this time searching for the journal Staba FOB Shout! hahaha I wanted to give the

0 comments:

Post a Comment