Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Vomiting, Diarrhea, Kidney Stones COFF COFF
Muahahahaha XD this is very cool, you know? I feel good, xd aunqe nothing in my fucking life has been good:) emm this afternoon I was listening to a 'declarations' of certain things D; esqe ana told me qe would give me some audio of testimonies from people qe went to hell & ; to Heaven & Hell WOW is terrible (as well as described) nooooo! I felt bad for all you've done & what I said & everything I am, although I have done good things, everything you hear qe imagined was terrible, then I got to hear testimony from the sky, but not , I feel they did not put so much emotion, I believe that heaven is more than what they tell .. is AWESOME:) Finally .. no not lately because I get to write so much, in fact and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment