Friday, May 1, 2009

Milena:velba;de;_ Nadine Jansen

I'm still alive! xD well yes, just come from my trip last night. Is that I had consultation with the doctor and went to Xalapa few days (actually 1). Everything went well, the doctor told me that I have lost weight (yuhooooo / = D /) and everything is going well. The truth is that I needed that break. Now I come with all the batteries charged to work. You
my debt is nearly paid off and soon will I receive my salary completito = D to buy Mirotic ~ If you still can not forget that I promised to buy it at the expense of everything ^ ^. And to have something more than extra money, I brought things for Veder. I was already excited that I almost bought out of money to me back xD.

Total, all is well. I feel better and soon you can save and buy all you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment