Sunday, February 1, 2009

How Can We Hide The Run Command

next door and began to write without light and I was sure he was recording our conversation. Several years ago I suspect that the CIA is interested in me. We ended up going through the dark corridors of the house of culture for no reason and the security guard did not like, but said nothing.
Saturday was Nat and Alex. We have tickets for Amanda Palmer and then went to buy books and we were in a china shop for Chinese in selling many different newspapers in your language. By the way, we passed a sign that said:
"Chinese restaurant, bar
Hawaiianor "
and none understood the relationship.
Alex is gone and Nat and I decided to take the taste of the shakes over nice conversation and all together was pretty special.

Another thing I did today was spend a ridiculous amount of time to enthuse
and THIS THIS . And I saved a snowball in the freezer to remember the year that did not stop snowing if climate change makes the time to take another U-turn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment