a shit on the floor?
5.Cahit: Are you strong enough to split both of us?
Selma: Are you strong enough to destroy her life?
6.Let's never come here again because it will never be as much fun.
7.Crispina: [27 Times] You're not a man of God!
8.I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine.
9.Rebecca: Oh, face it, you just hate every single guy on the face of the earth. Enid: That's not true. I just hate all these extroverted, obnoxious, pseudo-bohemian losers. Ghost World
acertada por incontext
10.And you can tell Rolling Stone magazine that my last words were... I'm on drugs!
11.Band the way, it says BALLS on your face.
12.Harold, I'm gonna be on Television. 13.The
people of this nation dog stomach quite a bit. But the one thing They can not stomach is the image of a vice president with a mouthful of cock.
14.Also, my rug WAS stolen. The Big Lebowski
sour24 successful for all you've
15.Since Been Such good boys and girls, I Would like to take everybody in this audience Entire milk and cookies out for. There Are buses outside. Everybody follow me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment