Friday, October 26, 2007
Tvcenter Pro Unhandled Exception
"I like and what I see, but what I see and I like, but can not find it - both the love-is wrong and that my pain is greater, not separate us from the open sea or the road, nor mountains, no walls behind closed doors a little water separates us! The same want to be taken, as many times approached my kisses to the clear water, many times he supports his mouth to me on his back.'d think that can be play, nothing is what stops the lovers. Whoever you may be, come here! Why deceive me, the only boy, and where you're going to be searched? Certainly not my looks or my age is the reason which you flee, for I loved even the nymphs. I do not know what hope you promise your friend's face, and when I extend myarms, you turn smears, when I laugh, laughing approved, also often noticed that you also cried when I cried by replying to my address with gestures and how beautiful I suspect the movement of your mouth to answer with words that hardly my ears "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment