Haruka leaves work, is an exemplary student, has his fan club at school, all / I love it, and always has her back to her group of fangirls, Shizuru is beautiful, wapa, intelligent, kind , strong, adorable, and her accent is adorable kyoto * ¬ *, and I should mention ... HIME is a very powerful, this was kept secret from other natsuki and Himes, until everything got worse and I to go to save his beloved
shizuka
natsuki, and well, this is love natsuki [
grrr ¬ ¬]
and in the last episode we see happening between these two end
stays with me, was saying , Shizuru is my favorite character! the amoo, not because, from the first time I saw her I fell for it xDbut weno, we are! x3
kyyaaa -------------------------- ~ , i loove reeaally reeally theem!! they `re just soo cool! and beautiful! goddess * ¬ *!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment